Duration 1 day
An intensive one day overview of TOGAF for Executives, Managers and Senior Technical staff who need to understand the relevance, coverage and components of TOGAF, but who will not themselves require detailed method, guidelines or techniquess, such as provided in certiﬁcation oriented training.
Course coverage includes:
- Overview of Enterprise Architecture
- Business Value of EA
- Open Group and TOGAF
- Goals and Principles of TOGAF
- TOGAF Content and Coverage
- Introduction to the Architecture Development Method
- Phases, Goals and Outputs
- TOGAF Guidelines and Techniques
- Architecture Content Framework
- TOGAF Reference Models
- Architecture Maturity and Capability Framework
- TOGAF and Service Oriented Architecture
- How TOGAF Relates to other Frameworks (incl: MITP, PMS, COBIT, ITIL) and Responsibility areas (Programme Management, Portfolio Management, Development, I.T. Management, Operations)
- TOGAF and Archimate notation
- TOGAF and Security
- TOGAF interface to Development
- TOGAF and Solution Architecture
- TOGAF strengths and weaknesses
- TOGAF Certiﬁcation requirements (optional)
Delegates receive high quality printed notes, including presentation slides, online reference links and selected white papers.
Location, Costs and Dates
Courses are offered in Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Netherlands, United Kingdom), South Africa (Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban), and Malaysia. It can be conducted onsite in other locations on request.
Please consult the latest schedule for dates and pricing in local currency.